The source and inspiration of Hartridge Springs is a natural aquifer which lies a hundred feet below the ground at Hartridge. This fresh alkaline mineral water, filtered through limestone, supplies our spa with pure and delicious water. Our concept is… spa glamping.
• Bells tents with interiors designed to the highest standards
• Private shower and loo areas for each pitch
• Hardwood king-sized beds, Egyptian Cotton sheets and sprung mattresses adorned with oriental decor
• Odourless incinerating loos
• Ecologically efficient panoramic in-tent wood burners, fuelled by sustainably sourced wood from our own land
• Solar- electric power supply, multiple USB outlets and inductive charging
• Privacy: only 5 pitches stand in a 7 acre field
• All cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery provided
• Hydrotherapy showers with monsoon, hand shower and body jet options.
• Wood-fired Sauna
• Cold-tub Wood barrel
• Bluetooth connectivity and speakers. Colour therapy within showers
• Situated in the Blackdown Hills in East Devon, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
• A private woodland of 16 beautiful untouched acres, available for guests to explore, forage and photograph
• Enchanting walks in all directions. Our closest neighbours are the Hartridge Buddhist Monastery, publicly accessible through our property’s woodland.
• A multitude of opportunities to simply unwind and reconnect with nature
Outings for the family:
• The famous World Heritage Jurassic Coast, a unique geological landscape of astonishing beauty, is located just 20 minutes drive from us.
• Boat trips around Lyme Bay
• Fossil hunting
• Hot air ballon tours
• Gliding and flying lessons.
• Wildwood Escot adventure/nature park in Ottery St Mary (20m drive)
• Powderham Castle Exeter (30m drive)
For active glampers:
• Running trails and cycle paths, flat or hilly to suit every fitness level. The East Devon Ultra Marathon passes through the Hartridge hills
• Horse riding
• Watersports of all types abound at Lyme Bay
• Real Tennis
• Lawn Tennis
We’re a discerning family business and Hartridge Springs is an extension of both our ethos and personalities.
Our family has flourished over decades in the setting and nature has been our greatest muse- the woods were, and continue to be a place of self-discovery. We’re excited to welcome guests so they can experience their own unique magic.
Our mission is to provide sublime natural beauty in unparalleled luxury- add in a touch of adventure…The result…lasting memories.
Call your loved ones, pack your bags and embark on a special experience, dogs are welcome!